♥ Blues-n-Barbecue Festival ♥

I'm not a huge fan of Blues music (I don't dislike it, I just don't usually go out of my way to listen to it), but I am a fan of being outside, people watching...and good, smoky barbecue! Blues-n-Barbecue has been going on since Friday, and I would imagine that the first two days were a bit more crowded than today, the last day. It is set up on the lawn of the historical Water Tower on River Road.


There was plenty of shady seating to relax and listen to some music and enjoy some brisket, sausage, or pulled pork. I chose to munch on a brisket sandwich with some fries and (spicy!!) green beans. Yum! I caught the last half of the performance by the Hellfish, and the first half of The Straycat Band. People were up dancing and having a great time despite the high temperatures. I didn't stay more than a couple hours, but it was nice to get out and enjoy the day!


























Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fans of Falling4Lou

Search Falling4Lou

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP