♥ Louisville Skyline at Night ♥

A few nights ago, my friend and I drove across the Ohio River to Indiana. Our mission was to take photos of the Louisville skyline lit up at night. I love the view of Louisville that you get from just across the bridge. On this particular night was the annual Light Up Louisville festival. There was a very small fireworks show, which you can see a bit of in the second photo.



Marty  – (January 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM)  

I found your blog while searching for Louisville skyline photos.

I was in Louisville last February for a fun road trip weekend. Just yesterday, I booked a return trip for later next month. This trip will also include a drive to Lexington, as well as Red River Gorge just east of Lexington.

There was a vibe about downtown Louisville that I really liked. I was very impressed with the KFC Yum Center and were treated to an excellent Syracuse/Louisville game. Enjoyed the Saddle Ridge at Fourth Street Live, and one of my favorite memories was from the opposite side of the river at the Waffle House in Clark, IN (the skyline view from there is just amazing). The walk back across that bridge wasn't too fun (cold and late at night), but thinking back on it, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Just started traveling for fun in the last few years (mostly in the Midwest -- from the Chicago area). Louisville was one of our favorite trips so far. Looking forward to coming back!

Adding your blog to my bookmarks... I'll be coming back.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fans of Falling4Lou

Search Falling4Lou

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP