♥ Howl at the Moon Happy Hour Party ♥

Ok, so I know that Howl at the Moon is not exclusive to Louisville, and I have been there many a time in several different cities...but, I wanted to write about it because I just so happened to win a free Happy Hour party for myself and 99 of my closest friends! The party was last night, and while only about 25 of my nearest and dearest could make it, it made me happy to see members of my different groups of friends mixing and mingling! Old friends, new friends, work friends, photography friends, my dad's friends who have become my friends by proxy...everyone seemed to have a really good time!










Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fans of Falling4Lou

Search Falling4Lou

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP