♥ Pegasus Parade ♥

The Pegasus Parade is a pretty big deal here in Louisville. Packed with floats, bands, balloons, clowns, and even some celebs, it is a must-see on the Thursday before Derby. The parade begins its trek down Broadway at 5:00pm. David, Shannon, my dad, and I went downtown a bit early to secure parking and a seat along the route. We met my friend, J.J. at the Brown Hotel bar for a quick drink before the parade began. He was there to take photos. My friend, Rob, was up on the rooftop across the street taking photos in cognito!



It was actually a pretty long parade, lasting over two hours! Local and national celebrities in the parade included the Mayor of Louisville and Governor or Kentucky, Chilli from TLC, Kate Gosselin from "Kate Plus 8" and John Paul DeJoria from Paul Mitchell. No one too incredibly exciting, but at least I can now say that I have been to the Pegasus Parade. It was a good time, and nice to be out in the pretty weather with my friends and family! (Lots of photos ahead...you have been warned! :-)





















Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fans of Falling4Lou

Search Falling4Lou

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP